Topshop Winter 2017 Sale Haul

That time of year is upon us again..the days are getting dark earlier, theres a wintery chill in the air and of course, the Topshop winter sale is in full swing. You can find up to 60% discount on all clothing items and accessories so naturally, this is my favourite time to do some shopping (I am the definition of a bargain hunter).

As much as I prefer going shopping than doing it online, I took to the Topshop website and began scouring the sale section for some wintery items to add to my wardrobe this November/December/January/February...when does winter actually end here?? I most certainly was not disappointed with what I could find.

For an even further bargain, I used my Unidays app to get an extra 10% off my order, which made me a very satisfied student indeed.

Here are the items I bought:

Spot and Stripe Wide Leg Trousers, £39.00 Now £20.00

I'm really big on culottes right now. I find them so comfortable, easy to wear and I love getting them in different colours. I loved the pattern on these and I thought that they could be dressed up for a fancy occasion with some black heels or dressed down with converse for a more casual vibe.




Crop Wide Leg Trousers, £29.00 Now £18.00

Of course, I got my hands on a second pair of culottes. I fell in love with the shade of the blue as it's more of a winter-y shade than a bright, airy, summer one. Again, the styling opportunities with these are endless and I thought it would be useful to get a plain pair as well as a more decorative pair like the previous ones.




Gingham Knot Front Top, £29.00 Now £15.00

I have always been a fan of gingham, especially in black and white. I loved the knot detailing on the front as I think it adds something a little more interesting to an otherwise plain shape top. I also think the neckline is really elegant, which would look lovely with some skinny black jeans and high boots.




Mixed Print Tiered Midi Skirt, £25.00 Now £15.00

I was a bit hesitant about purchasing this skirt at first as I worried about the potential 'frumpiness' of the frills. However, when I tried it on, I thought the length of it really complements the body and the frills just make it that little bit more dainty. I also kind of love the flower fairy-esque vibe.




Floral Square Neck Midi Dress, £39.00 Now £10.00

Now this last item was an absolute STEAL. This dress can be worn for so many different occasions, whether they be dressy or pretty casual. I think this would look great with a pair of black converse and a leather, biker jacket. Or conversely  pair it with some colourful heels and an elegant necklace and you've got yourself a formal attire.




Comments

Popular Posts