Styling a Scarf from The LifeStyle Blogger UK

The Lifestyle Blogger UK  is an independently run blog, online store and blogging consultant. Blog posts range from topics such as travel and beauty, which are all very interesting reads.

I was fortunate enough to be sent a beautiful scarf (of my choice) from The Lifestyle Blogger UK. It arrived in perfect condition with a handwritten address, which I thought was extremely personal and sweet.

The scarf is so soft to the touch and the floral design is perfect for the upcoming spring months. There are multiple ways that this type of scarf can be worn and I have been experimenting with it as soon as I received it.

Check out my youtube video on how to create these styles: https://youtu.be/WxXJ1zyQr0M


Here are the different ways I style my new, floral scarf:













Comments

Popular Posts