Fashion Mia Product Review

FashionMia is an online women's fashion retailer, selling hundreds of different items at really affordable prices. I was fortunately sent a few products of my choice to review and I wanted to share my thoughts on my blog.

I chose two different style dresses and a coat. I really liked the way they looked on the website and, even thought I didn't pay for them, they are really well priced items.

The package arrived swiftly and in really good condition. I was sent updates notifying me the whereabouts of my parcel and I was able to track its every move. My experience with this retailer has been a great one and the products do not look too different to how they do on the website.

Lapel Double Breasted Belt Striped Woolen Coat

This coat looked so sweet and bring amongst the selection of coats available on the website. I really liked the black stripes on the lapels and the pattern of the buttons. When it arrived, I was surprised with the texture of the material as it wasn't what I was expecting at all. However, the material is soft and felt-like which is really comfortable to wear. The loops that the belt feed through are a bit smaller than the width of the belt itself so it bunches up a little bit. Overall, I really like this coat and I think it's a great product.




Click HERE to shop

Crew Neck Lace Patchwork Hollow Out Bodycon Dress

Lace detailing on an item always goes down well with me. I think this dress looked so elegant and I even thought I could tuck it into a skirt and use it as a top. The fit is slightly too big for me so it is a bit wrinkly, but a belt around my waist can bring more shape if need be.




Click HERE to shop

Colour Block High Slit Captivating Round Neck Bodycon Dress

This dress looked as though it could be very formal and classy. I really liked the light pink colour of the skirt and the black detailing around it. When I put it on, the skirt was relatively see through so I must be careful with that. Again, it's slightly too big for me but I can fix that with a belt.




Click HERE to shop

Comments

Popular Posts